Curiously compelling, refreshingly understated and reliably different is what Satellite Consultancy Ltd are all about. The way we work together with our customer and our associates is unique. Our way of working is based on a set of principles we believe will characterise the way business is done in the 21st Century. These principles are:
- Focus on the needs of individuals and the choices they make.
- Drive to achieve clarity, for all stakeholders.
- Respect that other things are going on, inside and outside the organisation.
- Believe there’s no right answer.
- Provide only part of the solution.
- Assume that we will enable progress to be made.
- Question to challenge assumptions.
- Ask explicitly for and respond to feedback.
Alan is an experienced management consultant and coach. He specialises in group facilitation, personal professional and leadership development, performance management and change consultancy. His particular skill lies in coaching and working with groups to stimulate discussion, raise awareness, develop abilities and turn plans into action.
Alan has strong interpersonal, presentation and facilitation skills with a sense of humour and a natural ability to motivate others.
He has consulting and training experience in the Financial Services, Banking, Chemical and Pharmaceutical, Retail, Utilities, Higher Education, Automotive and Telecommunications sectors.